By danskinnow - 05/10/2009 02:01 - United States

Today, I went to a store to buy a man's thong because my girlfriend wanted me to. When I went in I also grabbed some lingerie for her. Thinking I was being clever I wrapped it up in a t-shirt so no one would notice and went to checkout. The cashier then called for a price check on the thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 114
You deserved it 34 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BlinkOnceForYes 0

If she wanted you to wear a thong, she should buy you a thong.

#3 chill the **** out it's not even your life and u get all crazy ha ha loser

Comments

Wrapping one item inside another is a common method of shoplifting and almost a perfect one at that. If the cashier doesn't find the inner item, the crime goes undetected. But if they do find it, whoops. How did that get in there? Of course, my knowledge of mall security practices was obtained from "Paul Blart, Mall Cop."

guys who buy thongs because their girlfriend asks them to have girlfriends who laugh about them behind their backs and joke with their friends about what they talked their idiot boyfriends into doing for a little nookie. She'll be asking you to shave your junk next. Don't do it.

Laiaira 0

Wow - you know, you can order stuff like that online... saves you the embarrassment!

totalbadass 0
funny7777 0

number 16 is funny. and right. ha. this fml is funny i think.

MiniatureMayhem 0

Cashiers do that on purpose to embarass you.

i_got_it 0

Yoo.. Your girlfriend got you pimped... Theres plenty of other ways to get laid buddy. You doing all that for like.. no reason..

No one really cares if you buy a thong or not. If it's that much of a big deal to you, you could pretend you're buying them as a gag present for a friend's 21st. I can't tell you how many of my male friends end up getting thongs for their 21st as a gag present.

Wait, what? So why is this an FML, exactly? Everyone buys naughty things every now and then. Man, I hate how people can't feel like they can... Seriously, went to a sex shop last week and was nervous as hell, then realized, "wait, why am I nervous? not like nobody else has done this before, I MEAN HELL THE SHOP EXISTS FOR A REASON..."