By danskinnow - 05/10/2009 02:01 - United States

Today, I went to a store to buy a man's thong because my girlfriend wanted me to. When I went in I also grabbed some lingerie for her. Thinking I was being clever I wrapped it up in a t-shirt so no one would notice and went to checkout. The cashier then called for a price check on the thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 114
You deserved it 34 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BlinkOnceForYes 0

If she wanted you to wear a thong, she should buy you a thong.

#3 chill the **** out it's not even your life and u get all crazy ha ha loser

Comments

you buy a thong, then tell your girlfriend to buy boxers! توص سمير ينص

haha if i was the cashier i would totally call for a price check. "HEY BAZZA, HOW MUCH IS THIS DUDES THONG"

Every guy with a girlfriend is going to do what their girlfriend tells them, if you say you dont, then either you never have a girlfriend, your lying and you do what she wants, or you treat her like shit and i'll be there to swoop in and treat her right and **** her brains out behind your back while she uses your debit card to buy me things,

theblazian 0

More like the pussy whipped son of a bitch who thinks he is the sensitive, handsome, sheer awesome alpha male of the year. Also completely out of touch with reality is another completely acceptable answer. As is probably never had a girlfriend, only had girlfriends who were control freaks and is very submissive, and never got laid.

expen_dable 0

the best relationship i've been in is now, where my boyfriend and I are equal and on the same terms. no going behind each others back, one isn't more "submissive" or controlling than the other, and we don't complain about each other. so I laugh at you guys like "JHUGO" who say you need to submit to everything your girlfriend says, and you guys like "theblazin" who has to act like the badass womanizer "women are less than me" douchey guy. because both those types of relationships SUCK.

But what happens when you break out the bondage gear?

amatayo 0

Hey! How much is this dude's corset? How about the makeup? How about the tampons? How about the whip? The hamster?

everydayisFML 0

Hahaha this comment made my day... the hamster... hahahaha

You're just a happy lil ray of sunshine aren't cha #3? OP don't worry about it, I'm sure they've seen worse. =P Besides, you're getting sex, how can you complain? You get to see your girlfriend in some lingerie you bought her.

well people are getting really pissed over this. I agree with alot of them, so what someone you dont know, knows you bought a man thong. could be worse, but I mean you were buying it so what'd you expect? ohwell get drunk n get laid and laugh about it later.

A price check is the least of your problems. They should have called security because you tried to shoplift the thong by wrapping it in a T-shirt. Imagine the shame when your parents have to bail you out of the torture chamber in the bowels of the mall because you tried to steal a banana hammock that also flosses your asshole continuously.