By icantdrive - 19/03/2009 04:22 - Canada

Today, I went to a party to see my crush. He offered me a drink and I declined telling him that I don't drink because alcohol makes people act stupid and crash their cars. He then saw me back into a car parked on the street and shatter my backlights as I reversed from the driveway to go home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 281
You deserved it 73 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

happy_ness 0

haha. apparently you don't need alcohol.

#7 If you are driving, then don't drink. Obviously. However the OP was being self-righteous ("alcohol makes people stupid and crash their cars"). By all means make the choice not to drink, but when someone offers you a drink, thats all you need to say - "sorry, I don't drink". There is no need to act all high and mighty like you are somehow better for not drinking.

Comments

kwbuzz23wk 0

thats what you get for being a girl... cant drive anyways, get shwasted and have a sober dude drive you home. hope you are embarassed for talkin like you are better than ppl and then wrecking your car anyways

lifesabit 0

..... wait..... hold on? Drinking DOESN'T make people act stupider and crash their cars? And a sentence DOES count as a whole speech? Wow. Calm it down alcoholics.... :p.

#20- How very true. I drink on occasion but it doesn't make me stupid.

umm yeah karma got you on this one. he probably laughed his way back in to that party.

hahaha! you don't need alcohol to make you act stupid and crash cars you just do it on your own!! hahaha

please don't go to a party and decline to drink, talkin bout some "makes people act stupid". if you didn't notice, drinking and being wild(ly stupid) is the pinnacle of most teen nighttime parties and if you're against drinking then don't go? simple.

its really weird, i submitted a fml that was just like this, except i hit a tree after telling all the drunk people to be careful. i was sober.

Imagine how bad it would've been if you DID have alcohol!