By Anonymous - 26/07/2009 17:00 - France

Today, I went to a funeral for my coworker's father. While there, my dad's cell phone rang and he left to answer it. I turned to my brother and said, "I can't believe he brought his cell phone!" He whispered, "I can't believe he's got coverage. This is a dead zone!" I laughed loudly. At a funeral. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 751
You deserved it 58 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dashiell 0

Haha, why were your brother and father at your coworker's father's funeral?

Comments

this is honestly one of my favorite FMLs. i almost peed my pants i laughed so hard when i read it. hahahhaah

efmivida 0

hahahah, thats clever, i would have laughed too, im sure the family didnt mind too much.. if only they had heard the comment, then maybe they would have understood ;)

haha i would have laughed hard too, in fact im laughing hard right now ! look ! ---> HAHAHA . si.

That's HILARIOUS! Still laughing. Oh, and at all the people asking why the brother and father would be brought to a co-worker's funeral...don't ask that. Obviously there would be a reason for it.

Entity4Infinity 0

they could have known the person... i knew a lot of my dad's coworkers and stuff... you bring the family there... have to admit i see why you feel guilty about laughing at a funeral lol i thought that joke was funny. its not disrespectful as much because sometimes people need to lighten up situation to make it easier and people make jokes when in weird situations.

Things are always-ALWAYS-funnier when you shouldn't think so. If you're not supposed to laugh, you laugh. It's simple (made-up) physics.