By Anonymous - 26/07/2009 17:00 - France

Today, I went to a funeral for my coworker's father. While there, my dad's cell phone rang and he left to answer it. I turned to my brother and said, "I can't believe he brought his cell phone!" He whispered, "I can't believe he's got coverage. This is a dead zone!" I laughed loudly. At a funeral. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 751
You deserved it 58 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dashiell 0

Haha, why were your brother and father at your coworker's father's funeral?

Comments

hahaha! I would totally do the same thing. I ways end up laughing by myself when nobody else thinks anythings funny.

YDI for talking. Next time keep your comments to yourself.

Laylalayla 0

hahahah thats so funny i would have laughed to!!

um... no joke i fell out of my chair. that was ******* excellent. high five to your brother. and i'm sure more people would have laughed too if they had heard it.

That was downright hilarious!! I would have laughed for a good five minutes, even if people told me to shut up. That was great. Hold on, I'm gonna go put a hat on... I tip my hat to your brother. *tip*

LMAO. OP: To be honest, that is a REALLY clever pun. xD I would have chuckled under my breath a bit. xD

Seriously not that bad, I would have died laughing too. At my grandmother's funeral a few months ago my cousins and I spent half the time laughing and making fun of people (not loudly our anything, though)..in our case it just made it easier to cope with our sudden loss rather than sit there and cry nonstop.

Neither FYL nor YDI, at least you have an awesome brother. Mine jokes with "You have yellow sperm." You're lucky. Just for the record I've never seen my sperm.

I'd have laughed, too - it was witty, and in situations like that sometimes things can catch you off guard. Your dad was an ass for taking the call, though. Unless it was extremely important, it could have waited a half hour.

Personally, I like your brothers sense of humor. :) Im not sure why you would bring them to your co-workers fathers funeral though. Unless it was a family friend... OR why you (your dad) would leave a cell phone on much less answer it. Little bit disrespectful... Next time, cough to cover your laugh maybe?