By embarrassment - 12/06/2009 13:46 - Canada

Today, I went to a family dinner. While waiting to be seated, a guy walked by and I looked to see if he was hot. Then my grandma yelled, "Get your eyeballs back in your head and quit staring at boys!" The whole restaurant heard her. Including the guy. And yes, he was hot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 392
You deserved it 8 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you had acted on it, this could have been an epic icebreaker. Embarassing for a short time, yes, but it gives you a great way to start talking to him. I wish this would happen to me.

Comments

ShowerFlirt 0

lol omg i love senility so much

Brittanii 0

I wouldaa been embarassedd likk shidd

oook I don't understand why she needs to lose weight, #48. For all you know she weighs 110 lbs soaking wet and you're encouraging unhealthy dietary behavior. Don't judge people you don't know you miserable dickwad.

Lmao! Family members know how to get the best of you sometimes, eh?

#106. Congrats at losing to seven other people, I'm sure you're very proud. Did your high school gym teacher pat you on the butt and tell you how it's the effort that counts? On the off chance that you actually paid attention to the context of the post that you're referencing, I was saying that his hobbies are his own and he should not judge others just because they choose not to place so much importance on their physical appearances. But good luck, I bet the life you've dedicated to judging others for having differing priorities is a very satisfying one. Here's hoping all the bull testosterone that's got you raging so hard helps you make it to the top five next year.

futuremarine246 0

youre grandma should mind her own damn bussiness

angel1618 0

omg!! thats embarrassing lol :)

TryToBeKind 0

Then put your eyeballs back in your head and stop looking at boys. You're there to spend time with your family, not pick up a date

ericavel 0

Ornery old people are great. Similar thing happened to me except it was my dad; powerwalking put of a Chinese restaurant with chopsticks in his nose. He ran straight into this really hot guy, knocking him down. We've been dating for over two years now haha. Go for it! You never know what could happen.