By Chip - 21/04/2009 10:51 - Australia

Today, I went to a cosmetic dentist and got a chip in my tooth filled in that I’d had since I was 7. I went out later and my friend jokingly hit my head against the table a few times to make fun of me showing off my teeth. He slipped. I fell. I now have 2 chipped teeth and a broken nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 443
You deserved it 10 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

piderman13 0

YDI for not stopping him. how can hitting your head against the table end well?

livingdeadgirl 0

Oh **** that you should have beaten the shit out of him until his nose was broken too and had chipped teeth.

Comments

Miss_Tyff 0

Who the hell does something like that? Make him pay for your teeth and hospital bill. What a douchebag. Btw, you should have beat him until he couldn't stand up.

And then came the part where you kicked the shit out of him.

I'm thinking this is fake, but either way you let him hit your head against the table a few times? YDI. Once may have been ok and worth a quiet chuckle, as long as he/she did a good job setting the joke up or if you have a bunch of other really immature friends that would laugh at it, but doing it more than once is asking for disaster.

Why the **** would you let him do that?? And why is it whenever I click on an FML, there is always a comment from some idiot saying that it's fake? Shit happens, assholes.

It sounds like this guy just out of nowhere pretended to slam his head into the table, and failed to stop before actually making contact. Which still makes him an idiot.

voguegirl4 0

your friend is a ******* moron

i agree with 48!!! your friend is a ******* joke. Kick his ass when ur all better.

may_cause_fail 0

your friend is a jack ass! make him pay for the bills its what he deserves!