By Jon - 14/05/2012 21:46 - New Zealand - Christchurch

Today, I went to a club with some friends. I ordered two drinks from the waitress and gave her a fifty. She never returned with the change, and the rest of the staff claimed they didn't know who I was talking about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 705
You deserved it 6 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

kickuwithmyfist 1
Jakesterk96 8

Yea, damn schools not telling people to not give $50 bills for two drinks.

kickuwithmyfist 1
KiddNYC1O 20

You seem to lack simple logic.

kickuwithmyfist 1

You sure got me!=D*high fives you in mid-air* YEAH!!!

Either they were covering for her or she's a ninja. And yes, those are the only two possible explanations.

Cobro 5

Third option: She's a ninja AND they were covering for her.

reddudeover 2

I don't believe you cake, and you know DAMN well why!

Nice pic! Chocolate cake is da bomb!!

JurassicHole 5

13 - So if I go to a diner and have a tab of twenty dollars, then pay with a fifty, it's completely fine for the waitress to keep the difference? Hell no! You're justifying stealing, which if you didn't know is wrong.

I was just going to say to report it to the manager but then I realised it happened at a club. Not sure if many clubs have managers present.

xXxAPersonxXx 6

Oh god.. Not this word again.

Why the hell are you posting this on every FML? You're not funny. You're being stupid and annoying. Le sigh, people these days.

DrBlack 9

Damn, who let the troll in?

la_gata_0716 5

Next time take singles! That will work.

Oh so it's that kind of club? Maybe then OP would've gotten something for his money!

I never justified stealing. I simply stated that she would have done it even if there wasn't a recession.

2- I'm pretty sure that was an FML posted recently. Unless that's what you were referring to. Then I'll feel stupid.

shawnaishere 14

Look on the bright side you donated 50 dollars to a stranger and got paid back with 2 drinks

I'm pretty sure he still need to pay for his drinks. But that just me...

Wow, these are desperate times, but that was uncalled for. If it's a chain, then you should call their higher office and report the bar. Good luck OP.

Chances are they won't give a shit. It's 50 bucks.. If op didn't want to lose it op should have came with 20s .