By caseyj - 25/03/2011 05:50 - United States

Today, I went to a birthday party. A half hour in, a girl started showing me pictures of her cat. That was the high point of the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 142
You deserved it 4 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cue to the "she showed you pictures of her pussy??!" jokes -_-'

I wish that girls at the parties I go to would whip out their phones and show me their *******... It's a shame I don't party with crazy cat ladies.

Comments

Cue to the "she showed you pictures of her pussy??!" jokes -_-'

OP loves to look at pictures of pussy... Cats... : D

More fun than replying to the first comment to get yours up to the top, even if it has bugger all relevance.

She showed you pictures of her pussy?!!

mismonroe 0

Like women don't get down looking at pussy too? :)

enonymous 8

Was it trimmed? hairless? hairy? how bout a landing strip or a Mohawk?

hot00frb...is that your favorite sentence???

you should've told her you didn't want pictures, you wanted the real thing. (take this whichever way you want)

kinga08 0

I can't help it, I have to ask... was it named Chewbacca?

bowchickawowbone 0

Must have been fun looking at her pussy cat.

seximexi911 10

you live in Kansas...what do you expect haha

we got to find a new word for pussy...everytime i read it it feels like i have to chew some orbits gum or something

I wish that girls at the parties I go to would whip out their phones and show me their *******... It's a shame I don't party with crazy cat ladies.

mismonroe 0

I got a cute pussy at home. Got it on video too. ohyeah.

so she's either a lesbian, or it's really just a cat.

Well it could have been worse, she could have been showing you pictures of her beaver, chewing on some wood ;-)

mismonroe 0

That would be worse? I say yes please.

muchagente 5

so what did you do to make it more exciting?

Started purring and blinking rapidly, I'm sure.

It wasn't your birthday right? So then stop bitching! Besides, its not like your friend uninvited you because of too many people...

what does your picture say? the print is too small.

KVKdragon 26

it says "we love then from from cradle to grave" (rolling my eyes)

Especially since the kid in that picture looks like he's her brother =_=;

Hey wait a minute, you got to see some pussy for free! What more can you ask for!

cptmorgan15 2

l yeah. sorry hunny but no matter what you say, I'm staying!