By morg2000 - 17/02/2009 23:23 - Mexico

Today, I went out to dinner with my family. I was given a kids menu when the hostess sat us down. I'm 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 579
You deserved it 3 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 19, but I look 12. doesn't help that i'm "short n' cute", so i know all about that. Just smile! or make them feel bad about it, that's always funny. or leave a big mess. personally i'm more of a revenge getter

i actually have to ask for those. i love them. i like to color. i appreciate that they offer me a kids menu. (:

Comments

That seems a little far-fetched. I can understand a person looking unreasonably young, but 14 year olds usually don't want the kids menu anymore. You'd have to have looked 12, and unless you have a disorder to account for it, only a blind person or a moron could possibly think a 24 year old could possibly look young enough to get a kids menu. And even being as flexible as possible, the waitress could have asked.

cbahh 0

This happens to my sister and I all the time. I'm 20 and she's 25. She got married in October, and when she was at David's Bridal the woman there was asking her if she was excited about the prom. When my sister proceeded to tell her that she was getting married the woman actually argued with her, telling her she was not.

alwaysalady 0

Be thankful. When you're 40, you'll look 21. I'm 21 now, and my mom is 40, and she looks like my age, and I get pulled over by cops because I look too young to drive. anyway, kid menus are rarely smaller then their adult counterparts, and cost half as much.

Corn_Is_Tasty 0

Yeah it's cool, I'm 18 and I got mistaken for a 12 year old, and umm... yeah I'm 6'...

haha yea i'm 19 and get mistaken for 13/14..probably because i have big eyes for an asian and i'm pretty short..lol.

Haha I'm about to graduate from university and when I tell relatives (that I rarely meet) that I'm about to graduate, they would be like "Wow, you are graduating from high school? Time sure goes by fast!". Yes, I intentionally said "graduating" instead of "graduating from uni" just to see what they'd guess. ;D You should feel good that you look young. ;D

Yeah, this has happened to me quite a few times. But, I'm 16 going on 17, so I am still younger than all of you seem to be. It's like...yeah, I'm short. But I really don't think I look like a 12 year old ._.

Last year I was asked if I was nontaxable at a clothing store while shopping with my mom. Nontaxable age cut-off is 14, and I was 20 at the time. I said yes to get money off. FML.