By Anonymous - 03/09/2012 17:16 - United States - Pensacola

Today, I went out clubbing with a few friends. A cute guy pointed at me from the bar and motioned for me to come over. I was excited and did just that. Turns out he just wanted to ask me if I'd thought about seeing a doctor for my jaundice. No, I just overdid my spray tan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 382
You deserved it 33 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Schizomaniac 24

I predict a large number of comments about Snooki. Commence.

If you used any spray tan at all, you used too much.

Comments

Nymphetamatrix 19

Anyone else noticed that OP lives in Florida? It would've been easier if she could've just gone to the beach, it's blazing hot!

manshack 8

Next time try getting one that's not abnormally darker than your skin tone and it won't look so obvious. Either that or you just need to go to an actual tanning salon and get one that won't make you all streaky and freakish looking. Always works for me! :)

Assuming you're the front girl in your profile picture, I will not be taking any of your advice. We clearly have very different ideas of what 'works for you'.

manshack 8

108- I'm actually the one in the back next to the blonde, but thanks for being a complete ******** anyways!

You should of told him your on the liver transplant list, and you were dying soon just wanted to go out before you did, then he may have felt bad for you!!!

caitiebug1119 15

And drinking would help her destroying liver how?!

absolutelyrooted 5

Pretty sure he said that on purpose.

Every time I watch Jersey Shore (if i do its forced or because nothing else is on) I feel as if I'm the only person from Jersey who doesn't mind being pale... Screw spray tans, tanning in general, and those weird lotions that make you gradually get tanner. I'm fine just the way I am :)

maybe he thought it was a good pickup line?

ravenh1979 13