By Sl3vin - 19/01/2010 14:17 - United States

Today, I went on a third date with a guy, hoping that maybe finally I would get some physical interaction. I did. I got a high five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 422
You deserved it 6 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29
Fluffgirl 0

Eh. I went on a few dates with a guy who kept asking me out for future dates, but not making any moves. I wasn't sure if he was interested, but if not, why keep asking me out? End of the fourth date, I made a (small) move. End of fifth date, I made a bigger move, and then he took over from there. Now we're married, and I still tease him for letting me make the first physical moves, but he says he'd made moves with previous dates who seemed to think it inappropriate, so he decided to just let the woman decide when she's ready.

Comments

Are you sure you two aren't just friends? Has he ever called you his girlfriend?

More importantly, does he call himself your girlfriend?

Maybe he just put up his hand up to stop you from getting closer to him. Put something in his drink.

musicman92395 0

don't worry, just give it some time

Oh, so sexy! Does that get anyone else hot?

He's probably not into you, or just isn't into you yet. I went on three dates with a girl a little while ago and wasn't quite sure how I felt about her, so I didn't make a move. She eventually did and, well, I realized I wasn't into her and told her so.

haha caancoha, u actually got me to lol! i think thats a first for this sites! (Y) round of applause :D OP, nothing to say really. except perhaps hate that :L

Punkartmama 0

Why can't you make the first move? Don't wait for the other person to do it first. If you want something, then make it happen!