By sarahh38 - 16/09/2009 18:23 - Canada

Today, I went on a blind date. We had agreed on meeting in front of a park. Thinking I was there first, I texted her "I'm already there, sitting next to the fat chick." I heard a beep. SHE was the "fat chick." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 165
You deserved it 105 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if that wasn't her, did you think insulting somebody would make you look cool?

You're an ass. Even if she wasn't fat, she probably would have found that offensive. You should've just told her that you were there. If you weren't attracted to her, you aren't obligated to make a second date but you don't have to be rude.

Comments

Isn’t 4 the new 6? So maybe your a little larger then you think? And maybe you should watch your self-gratifying comment? No one cares what size you are.

Well, since it's a fat chick at least you can run away and not expect her to be able to catch up.

daniirae 0

what if he didn't have the chance to run, and she like rolled over or something and squished him?

pickwick716 0

donkey_hang_down is the balls. Fat people are a plague and any who aren't ashamed of themselves should be.

Well, look at it this way, you avoided the date. It worked out for you. :)

mo_the_owl 0

Even if she wasn't your date I doubt if you referencing "the fat chick" would have been very attractive. Double fail.

So what, he described a girl, she was fat. Its not like she doesnt know it already. Maybe it inspired it to lose weight. Anyway, FYL.

moonlight_daze 8

Exactly! Why the **** would you say that to a girl you're trying to impress anyway?

indiana_gal 0

wtf? #85! ur a ******* ass wipe wat the hell do u mean by they don't have feelings!

I think he means that they don't have feelings pretty obvious

I means they have no feelings..... What are you, retarded?

AHAHA indiana gals probably the fat chick in the fml

moonlight_daze 8

Wow. You're really gullible #90. But then again, you're an Indiana girl.. A "hoosier" if you will.

cassiestein 0

TBH, I'd probably walk away as soon as I heard the beep. Although, I don't describe people that way, so that wouldn't happen to me. Hah.

That's horrible. Whether they be fat or skinny, everyone has feelings. It's sad that you judge people by their outsides, and not their insides. Bc you never know how cool that person could have been. Whether this be fake or not, don't treat people that way. It's cruel.