By historyfreak_17 - 17/06/2012 07:11 - United States - Dearborn Heights

Today, I went bra shopping with my mother. She insisted that I try on a bunch of push-up bras, and I told her I didn't want to, because it's false advertising. She looked at me and said that I need all the help I can get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 793
You deserved it 4 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You're beautiful just the way you are. Remind your mom that you have a magnificent ass. (I hope my "sensitive male" comments help me get laid;) )

Just stick to your beliefs and you'll get a guy who like you without the pushup bra:)

Comments

Stay true to yourself! You are spot on, and your mom is wrong. Even the smallest breasts can be very sexy when your carry them along with the right attitude. Very flirty, and don't need much lifting to stay in place. Also, there are lots of guys who prefer smaller breasts and you want to attract those - not the big'uns fetishists!

jay_z_93 2

I have small boobs and, due to the teasing I got in high school, I'm very self conscious about it. I buy push ups just to make me feel better about it. it's not like you're adding two cup sizes; you're just pushing them up a bit.

Moms can be brutal like that. My mom has told me on several occasions that I don't need to wear a bra. I tried on a push-up bra recently and it did nothing for me-- no cleavage.

My mom did that to me. She also told me I didn't need a bra; I had to convince her to let me get one. She also would tell me I needed to loose weight when I was in elementary school. I feel your pain, OP.

lovepandorasaver 11

Nothing wrong with false advertising, 99% of people will never know it is, minus your bf or partners.

Honesty, is better than disappointment.

I love wearing push-ups because the padding does not irritate my skin.

i get really really disappointed when i found out it's a push-up bra in some cases. it's not fair!

It's sad that you think your body is an advertisement.