By historyfreak_17 - 17/06/2012 07:11 - United States - Dearborn Heights

Today, I went bra shopping with my mother. She insisted that I try on a bunch of push-up bras, and I told her I didn't want to, because it's false advertising. She looked at me and said that I need all the help I can get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 793
You deserved it 4 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You're beautiful just the way you are. Remind your mom that you have a magnificent ass. (I hope my "sensitive male" comments help me get laid;) )

Just stick to your beliefs and you'll get a guy who like you without the pushup bra:)

Comments

I'm a 34DD on my right and a D on my left and still wear push up bras but only with a small push up. My left boob is a whole cup size smaller so I feel more comfortable knowing that they look nearer the same size than they do usually. Obviously I don't mind my boyfriend seeing though :)

totheforest84 4

You are right, your mom is wrong. I say it and the chicken cutlet things are false advertising. Find a guy that likes yours. I'm a D cup man myself but I have a few friends that think anything larger than a B is a waste. All about preference. That's why we have variety.

My Mom does the same thing to me sometimes but instead she insists I Need them and then I don't

Kristoffer 35

Some guys don't like gigantic boobs. Personally I find overly large boobs a turn-off, and of course there's also the health implications, namely back problems, that come with large breasts.

15young15 11

If your nearly flat chested I'd take the push up bra.

I don't have any boobies either. Don't feel bad.

Join the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. I'm the president.

GripItRight 10

I bet your mom was just saying small talk and not specifically about you.

I don't get why people say push up bras are false advertising.... I wear them, they just give your boobs a nicer shape and more lift, they don't really make them look significantly bigger than they do without a bra. The main point of a bra is so your boobs look perky, a push up bra just adds that extra umph that they sometimes need to make your cleavage look right. That being said, you should just get what your comfortable in, there's nothing wrong with trying one though, if you don't like it, you don't have to get it, but who knows, maybe you will. I personally find that my boobs look closer to the reality in a push up bra, but that's just how I'm shaped.