By PrincessPromotion - 26/07/2014 16:29 - United States - Havertown

Today, I went back to work after a vacation, only to find out I'll soon be forced to dress up as one of the princesses from Frozen to promote our store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 764
You deserved it 6 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was going to say "Nothing wrong with that; sounds fun!" and then I saw that you're male... Good luck, OP!

Agax 12

I don't understand why there are so many people obsessing over one movie that came out 8 months ago.

Comments

Agax 12

I don't understand why there are so many people obsessing over one movie that came out 8 months ago.

It seems to happen with every new Disney princess movie.

bobsanction 18
1dvs_bstd 41

I think I'm one of the few people who haven't seen that movie. But the obsession is something!..

I don't like Frozen. It's too childish for me, a 13 year old girl.

When Frozen came out, it'd been a while since a REALLY good, heartwarming, family-friendly movie had hit the theaters. I loved it when I first saw it, but it makes me sad that people are so sick of it now because of how overdone the music is. People loved it so much, it became over-popularity

It's funny you say that because I've been listening to the soundtrack in my car all day long, playing "Love Is An Open Door" and "Let It Go" over and over. I'm a little addicted to the music right now.

wellthen7154 12

It's good the first time, and I liked the songs the first few times... But my sister is obsessed and by the seventh time, you can hear the lines before they're said. If you haven't watched it, run. Run while you still can't hear Let It Go 24/7.

Well, I don't have children so I only watch and listen on my terms. I actually just saw the movie again after not seeing it since Christmas time in theaters and just got the soundtrack. So I'm not sick of it just yet.

incoherentrmblr 21

So, you wanna f**k a snow man?...

Stop trying to act so cool that your 13 and don't like frozen adults like it. No one cares how old you are, stop asking for attention.

I thought it was a really good movie...

Yeah 74 stop having an opinion you attention *****!

I haven't seen it either. welcome to the club bro

As soon as I saw this, I died a little from happiness on the inside haha this one deserves major props.

Most overrated movie of the year. Most of its following is 20 year old males too.

i really liked it because i always wanted elsas super power and it was cool to see a movie about it

60, I completely agree. I've said that exact same thing at work that frozen was a let down and tangled was way better.

The Titanic sank over a century ago and it's still a heated topic.

sorahearts_fml 10

Agreed. But lion king is way better but since I was a 90's kid I guess it's a generation thing.

Isn't that the point??? I mean look the name.

Who knows if you're into it if you never try?

I have to agree with you #155. I love The Lion King

I happen to be thirteen and I enjoyed frozen. I don't see how that could make me childish.

I'm not a 90's kid and I can agree with you on that, Lion King is the best Disney movie ever made(in my opinion).

Yeah well it's been a year and 4 months now, and it still hasn't gone anywhere...so yeah

I was going to say "Nothing wrong with that; sounds fun!" and then I saw that you're male... Good luck, OP!

So the question is, is this really a promotion for the business then?

Roskosity 22

Why not dress up as Hans or Kristof? Or even Sven? I heard they're having a big summer blowout on costumes at your store.

Or Olaf! You should get one of your coworkers to dress up as Sven and fight over a carrot in front of the shop.

juturnaamo 29

And then he can do whatever it is that snowmen do in summer.

Don't worry OP, I bet you would look beautiful! Just play along with it

If you don't already have one, grow a moustache and a beard so that you look really out of place as a "princess" and make them regret forcing you into that role.

wellthen7154 12

I'm just hoping that OP is not like a body builder or some 6' 3" guy because someone of that build in Elsa's skin tight dress would creep me the **** out. -shudders- I don't know if a guy dressed in a dress is a good promotion. Sounds like it'll scare people AWAY, not bring them IN.

KVKdragon 26

Eh, I don't think it's a bad idea if it's a gender bent version of Elsa. So many cosplayers do that for their favorite princesses (and other female characters) if they're male. The only people that are going to judge are the people who can't appreciate inspirational effort and a good costume lol

he is getting paid to work big dealll

My only concern is why would that company promote a guy to dress up as a princess...

Inediblepeaches 15

@128 Maybe OP is transgender and has a really shitty transphobic boss?

pjsmamasan 10

oh man, I didn't even realize that!

magnetic_aura 26

Good catch! I didn't realize that until I read your comment.

Someone there must not like you. Feel bad for you bro.

djinnsnme 19

You'll just have to learn to "Let it Go."

"The clothes never bothered me anyway" Sorr,y I know that was horrible!

Or he could turn his back and slam the door.

Or just not let them in or let them see

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Be the good boy your boss expects you to be...

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know!!!

cadillacgal79 32

I have to go, I have to go, I can't do this anymore.

Too bad his passion doesn't flurry from the air into the ground :/

IKickPuppiesHard 16

Look at the bright side, you can find out if your a transvestite or not! :D

jack_jill05 14

first off, its "you're" not your. secondly, "transvestite." really?

ColonelCusswords 24

#19 just **** off grammer nazi. Nobody likes uppity shitheads correcting everything people are just trying to type for a good laugh

Nyarlothatep 12

Just a sweet transvestite, from transexual Transylvania...

I'm hoping you meant transgender, because a transvestite is just another (impolite) way to say crossdresser.

Sorry, everybody, I'll blame the transvestite/transgender mess up on that English is my second language, but the your/you're thing is inexcusable! I'll go to a corner and think of what I've done!

Sorry, everybody, I'll blame the transvestite/transgender mess up on that English is my second language, but the your/you're thing is inexcusable! I'll go to a corner and think of what I've done! Oh, and #142 the rocky horror picture show! Love it!

You should start singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty".

This has to do with a Jewish guy's musical about New York street gangs...how, exactly?

I read it as #6 singing it from Anger Management with Adam Sandler. Thats what I think of eveytime I hear the song.

A bit slow off the mark today Pleo, #4 already made a start.

Looks like your not hansdling this well at all.

Not sure if clever, subtle pun or horrible spelling... I love it.