By wags34 - 22/08/2011 14:57 - United States

Today, I watched my neighbor bring his dogs into my yard to let them empty their piss-pipes and poop-chutes. He does this twice a day. I put a "cut it out" sign up. His dogs peed on the sign and knocked it down. My lawn is a landmine of dog logs and I don't know what to do, besides installing actual landmines. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 661
You deserved it 5 779

wags34 tells us more.

wags34 2

Well, I've done everything from asking nicely to letting my dog go in his yard. We live outside the city and you really can't sue for something like this. It's just gonna be one of those neighborhood wars I guess. It's just whenever something so stupid like this goes on you can't help but think FML.

Top comments

get a shovel and a bucket. scoop them up and put them in your neighbor's yard where they belong!

1. Go over to his house. 2. Make sure he sees you. 3. Pull down pants. 4. Shit.

Comments

You can do something. call someone, the city or cops even, don't just take it or you do deserve it

Three times a day you walk into his yard empty your piss-pipe and poop-chute, problem solved.

Mi24hind 0

That's sucks. I think you can take this up with either the city or with your neighborhood.

13- or you can let him borrow your hind and then teach the neighbor a lesson.

williamwheat37 0

With a Hind you could teach the whole freakin block a lesson

meggs2209 0

You're from arkansas? Me too. You must be new to here though because our motto is: Shoot now ask questions later.

Lol, that's funny. Montana's motto is Shoot, Shovel, & Shut Up.

meggs2209 0

Omg. I was just in Montana about a month ago. It was soooo pretty there! I pretty much did all the tourist stuff, but I had a lot of fun. I stayed in Sidney, smallest town ever, I swear.

HannahBananaRose 0

Hmmm... Try calling the cops? Just a thought...

Well, put a 'trespassers will be shot' sign, shoot the dogs with a pellet gun. And if that doesn't work, just shoot your neighbor when steps into your yard. Can't say you didn't warn him.

wannabesinger 16

Don't shoot the dogs! They're innocent and just going where their owner is taking them

You're an idiot for even suggesting that he should shoot the dogs.

mbrooks5110 0

this sucks... have you tried actually talking to them? if so report them to city or police for littering depending on your laws if you start putting it in their yard that is vandalism so I'd stay away from that.

Kylias 6

Scoop up the poop, put it in a bag, light it on fire, put it on their doorstep. Or you could put up a barbed wire fence near the time they come to do business and take it down after they're gone. Or, for some reason this is my favourite yet, you could get a dog whistle and blow it whenever they come near. That way the dogs associate your house with the noise instead of bathroom time.

i laughed when i read yours :P good idea's

you do realise a dog whistle gets their attention lol it won't stop them from peeing and pooping

Kylias 6

Actually, what I realize is that my dog cringes and whimpers when he hears our whistle. :P

omg, dude grow a pair and go handle ur neighbor, I mean really, who the hell watched this twice a day..then puts up a sign and continues to watch it lol OP just be glad the dog doesn't use your face

xD just be glad they don't use your face. Lul. But yeah OP, actually talk to you neighbor about it, rather than just putting up a sign, and accepting it when it doesn't work.

wags34 2

Lol, thanks bud, I've honestly done just about everything but good news is this has started a prank war and it's gonna be awesome

well if thats the last resort i suggest you try it