By whywilson.. - 02/03/2010 01:17 - Canada

Today, I watched Cast Away with my girlfriend after not seeing it for a year. I forgot how sad it was when Wilson "dies" at the end. I cried. My girlfriend told me to man up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 458
You deserved it 25 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

That's horrible she must have no heart at all! I bawl my eyes out everytime I watch that movie! That part is so sad :(

Comments

x805xUnknown 6
eganbull 1

She is a bitch. Although Wilson dying isn't that sad. Women wonder why men don't show emotion, well if we're going to get laughed at what's the point?

I LOVE Castaway!!! It's probably one of my top ten favorite movies. Don't worry, I cry like a baby too when wilson floats away. So sad :(.

Agreed. I cry when Wilson floats away as well. Also that movie made me afraid of whales.

gooberness 0

i loove it too!! tom hanks is awesome... i saw him at kmart last week!! yes kmart in lbc!

I literally would have cried if I met Tom Hanks! He's my old guy crush, hahahaha. I absolutly LOVE him in Castaway and Forrest Gump.

My old guy crush is Robert Downey Jr. Yum.

Richard Gere is another one, and Nicholas Cage. They just look better with age!

Nathan Fillion. <3 I don't think Joel Edgerton counts as an old guy, but him too.

then man up! go to the gym, hire a drill sergeant, join the army! whatever to make your girlfriend happy. and than she dumps you for the exact opposite reason.

aDerangedStateOf 0

hey, there's a very special relationship between a man and his volleyball...

thoughtcrimeno1 0

Is my girlfriend the only one who has cried while watching The Lion King? I always thought that was a bit odd. I cried t when I saw A Dog of Flanders though, that movie is terribly sad.

Are you sure she wasn't just joking? I tell people 'to man up' all the time (my boyfriend included) and they all know that I'm joking, and they'll happily say it back and stuff. If she really wasn't joking then it was a bit harsh. Who cares if someone gets a bit teary at a sad part of a film? Different thing move different people. Besides, who wants a guy who never shows any emotion?

But, that was so sad. At least they show a volleyball in his pick-up truck at the end of the movie, right by his side; lol.