By Anonymous - 20/12/2012 19:50 - Spain - Santa Cruz De Tenerife

Today, I was woken up by my dog scratching at my door. After a while of this, I finally got up to let her in. When I opened the door, she looked at me, threw up, and scurried away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 991
You deserved it 9 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckBeNimble 19

this is why I prefer cats. a cat would've let me sleep while it threw up...

perdix 29

You should have brushed your teeth before you opened the door. Your morning breath was probably an emetic.

Comments

olpally 32

Brian griffin!!! Lol. How unfortunate.

Can someone explain to me why this has so many YDIs? All I can think of is because she made the dog wait for a little bit or because most FMLers are cat people but neither of them seem to really justify the ratio..

I'm a cat person and I voted FYL, so that can't be it :/ Maybe it's cause she keeps her dog outside at night. I can just imagine all the PETA freaks going "Oh em gee, if you don't let your dog sleep with you at night that's ABUSE!"

RvidxrKlvn 8

I think this fml is glitching up or something

Well, there could be many reasons for that. For example, some voted because they are miserable people themselves (therefore everything that happens to others is their own fault and therefore deserve it)... Or because if the dog was obviously trying to get his attention, he should've checked on him sooner (my vote)... Or because they accidentally voted wrong by hitting the wrong button (I'm guilty of this too)

Because people are oversensitive assholes who probably think she deserved it for ignoring her dog. Hell, when I wake up I ignore my animals if they're scratching at the door for a little while. Most of the time they just want to come in and see you so it's not like OP new her dog was feeling sick. Ugh, the FML community seems to be slowly becoming more stupid by the day. *braces self for being thumbed down into Oblivion*

NotGabe 28

I do this when I see my in-laws...

winkydog4056 16

Obviously, puppers was pissed off OP was not responding.

ArielTheMermaid 17

The dog in your picture is so freakin cute

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol you were trolled by your dog.

Why does every new FML have twice the amount of YDIs as FYLs?

Maybe your dog needed to use your in-suite bathroom, and she didn't make it in time, finished her business right at your door, lol

I know, from being a pet owner, it's hard to get up sometimes out of laziness but I still say you deserve it for not getting up. I know I deserved it all those times I lagged it to take care of my cats.

Retribution for making him wait. Now you know.