By doesntkissalot - 28/08/2010 16:19 - United States

Today, I was watching TV when a Dentyne gum commercial came on and stated that the average person spends more than 20,000 minutes kissing. I've spent less than three. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 327
You deserved it 6 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

luigisf 0

10-that is right about...a *****. you're too young.

Comments

dont feel bad. I have spent 0 mins and 0 seconds kissing. And I'm 19...no im not ugly or fat eiher..

I'm in the same boat and I'm 20... it's really not that big of a deal if you've got your head on straight.

I'm 26, and spent 0 minutes kissing anyone. I'm unsure what the importance of finding a "lover" is. Sure it is a natural thing to feel loved and wanted and needed, however, there comes a question of "why" do you need this? What makes it so special that you require outside assurance to something? Is it required that you mate frequently and as often as possible?

Haha, don't worry about it. (: You've got your whole lifetime to catch up.

lidemocr 0

I'll bet you are still young, you'll have plenty more time!

muffinkitty 15

look, no biggie. I'm 15, and haven't but this is by choice. :) my friends always think its silly at first, but later they understand and respect it. anyone could get laid, or kissed. but than it wouldn't be special would it? so don't stress, and be proud u haven't kissed anyone yet. it's more than alot of people can say. :)

I was 19 before I kissed for the first time, and I've only ever kissed the man I am currently engaged to. We've probably kissed a total of an hour or two though.

OhMyHolyBalls 0

This confused at first me because 19 seems pretty old for a first kiss...then I saw your username. Lord of the Rings nerd, that explains everything.

I'm 22 and I've spent 0 minutes kissing, and I'm not ugly.

You're just waiting for the right time. Or something. Don't know your case. Good head, though.