By absentmindedmoron - 27/09/2009 15:59 - United Kingdom

Today, I was walking whilst texting. I thought I was going in a straight line but I ended up walking right into an open phone booth. A woman was inside making a phone call. I lost my balance, pinning her up against the wall. She thought I was attacking her and clobbered me with the receiver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 550
You deserved it 51 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today I was in a phonebooth. This guy came in and started groping me and I attacked him with the receiver. He said: "I'm sorry m'am" and walked off. I'm Superman. FML"

Comments

tony8pie 0

You expect sympathy for getting exactly what you deserved? In case you haven't noticed, to claim "FML" you need to have suffered from something out of your control. Otherwise you're just a dumbass.

XxladyreaperxX 0

did anyone else just stop reading and hit YDI after reading "today i was walking while texting"?

Don't text while walking. You're lucky you only got clubbed by a phone. You'd be dead if you walked into the street and got hit by a car.

Are you that uncoordinated? Even I can walk and text without any problem lol.

ohgeez99 0

phahaha im sorry but you just said whilst, i mean seriously you'd think someone who apperently needs to walk and text wouldnt say "whilst" but of course that's just my opinion... :)))

iTz_n0t_mInE 0

wait, there are still phone booths built?

Whats the matter blondie? Cant multitask?

Who says whilst? I mean, maybe in some sentences, but it just sounds weird in this one.