By Anonymous - 16/01/2013 05:52 - United States - Sacramento

Spicy
Today, I was walking out of my girlfriend's house with her when I saw her thong drying on the rack. I picked it up, sniffed it and put it on my face as a joke. She replied with, "Those are my mother's." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 537
You deserved it 53 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

teamlightskin 14

Ewww : / i mean they were clean but still....thats gross!!

Bet you won't be looking at her mother the same way again.

Comments

I always thought the hipster senses were all located in the inner-ear, and when combined with the jaw muscle, have the innate ability to react to popular music with a knee jerk "I listened to that years before it became popular!" and avoid said music for life. I guess not, though. Maybe I've been in contact with a different breed of hipster.

I mean even if like say they were your girlfriends undies why would you smell them??0.o

watsinausername 13

So can you now tell people by their smell?

He was getting in touch with his inner animal. Developing his sense of smell, too bad it was a clean underwear, that's why he couldn't tell it was her mother's. Bright side, he now knows what type if detergent they use.

I'm up for all kinds of freaky stuff but no matter how hard I try I can't keep the nausea away when a guy does that. Smelling panties is just gross.

KaiCer0 8

Wait why would you even do that in the first place

10, because it is normal to get arroused by/attracted to your partner's scent/smell. P.S. I think I should change my nickname to captain obvious....

As her boyfriend, you should be able to recognize her scent and you should know what her underwear looks like. Since you couldn't do it, it is your fault.