Check these out

By Nastiaa - 15/02/2009 15:49 - Estonia

Today, I was a host during kids' event. I did my job and started to do some funny moves to entertain the kids. I was wearing a top with a really low cut. Then noticed that all the children were pointing at me happily and adults looked surprised. Then I noticed that both my boobs had popped out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 218
You deserved it 57 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so why do you wear low cut shirts to entertain young children? Bad life decision, you totally deserved this.

what kind of funny moves u do to entertain kids while wearing low cut??? peek-a-boob?

Comments

Try a turtle neck and a full coverage bra ;)

so why do you wear low cut shirts to entertain young children? Bad life decision, you totally deserved this.

ArielTheMermaid 17

you guys must be perverted dill holes to think she took pictures...

Could always replicate it. I need some fresh material.

what kind of funny moves u do to entertain kids while wearing low cut??? peek-a-boob?

I think I know what you were wearing. On of those shirts without the top part that shows cleavage. That's fine and all and has that "soccer mom" appeal to it. But yet, I suppose if you're going to do activities that require you to reach or jump up and down, then yeah, you'd probably want to tap those boobies.

That's what you get. Kids get to see plenty of boobs at home, breast feeding and showering with their moms and whatnot. You don't need to offer any more.