By Anonymous - 16/01/2013 05:52 - United States - Sacramento

Spicy
Today, I was walking out of my girlfriend's house with her when I saw her thong drying on the rack. I picked it up, sniffed it and put it on my face as a joke. She replied with, "Those are my mother's." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 535
You deserved it 53 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

teamlightskin 14

Ewww : / i mean they were clean but still....thats gross!!

Bet you won't be looking at her mother the same way again.

Comments

N3766 20

Because we like to play it dirty.... :/

I'm pretty sure that some people find the fluids of the one they are in love with very sexy. You might forget it, but smelling is one of the seven senses and a very strong one. Sniffing underpants -> smelling pheromones -> instant boner. Or something like that.

You should mess with him and put them on next time you guys are gonna play hide the hotdog..

You want her to put on her moms underwear? What kind of sick bastard are you..

wsdarrah 14

Haha, irrevelent as it is, I looked at your profile and I love Old Greg! You just made my day! :)

I knew I was gonna get thumbed down on this.. but at least I made somebody laugh..

Wait wait wait...seven senses? Hearing, touch, taste, sight, equilibrium, smell. What is number seven? I don't think the sense of humour counts. And ESP certainly doesn't.

I've heard of "The Sixth Sense" by M. Night Shyamalan but unaware of all seven. Lol Edit: Dammit Doc!!!

TheDrifter 23

It's our sense of style of course, Doc. I know it's controversial, but it is identifiable and quantifiable, not to mention, brutally easy to tell when a person is lacking in it.

There are plenty of senses, like the sense of balance, or of heat, pain etc, even being able to locate a body part in relation to another, like being able to touch your nose, or your two fingers together. The first five are just too maintsream. I know of senses you've never even heard of, they're so underground.