By Anonymous - 16/01/2013 05:52 - United States - Sacramento

Spicy
Today, I was walking out of my girlfriend's house with her when I saw her thong drying on the rack. I picked it up, sniffed it and put it on my face as a joke. She replied with, "Those are my mother's." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 537
You deserved it 53 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

teamlightskin 14

Ewww : / i mean they were clean but still....thats gross!!

Bet you won't be looking at her mother the same way again.

Comments

Epikouros 31

Haven't you heard of proprioception, Doc? For those of you who haven't been to med school, that's awareness of your own body (from the inside).

Exactly Doc, hipster senses. These also include, an innate sense of what is god-awful, and associating with it anyway, an uncanny sense of superiority, and the sense of not being able to see past your own ass. You've probably never heard of them.

that's so gross and very weird I think this should be your girlfriend' s fml, today many boyfriend came over and creeped me out by smelling underwears and puutting them on his face, they were my mom's fml.

WeAreRisen 6

Please. If you're going to write a counter FML, at least make sure it has equal to or better grammar than the actual FML itself.

Wow, my mistake has almost led to more comments than the actual FML. Sorry OP!

perdix 29

If you liked it, you now have a back-up plan if things don't work out with your girlfriend. ;) MILF!

What the **** is wrong with you? That's just gross.