By gymbob - 06/05/2009 11:36 - United States

Today, I was walking on the track when this really cute guy shows up. I was hot and sweaty, and wanted to impress him by pouring water on myself. Instead of being turned on, all he saw was me wiping my face on my shirt screaming. It wasn't water, I forgot I had brought Sprite. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 768
You deserved it 103 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for bringing pop to drink when you work out period.

why would you drink sprite when you're supposed to be exercising?

Comments

poolshark 0

Ahhh, must have been the new battery acid Sprite... I hear it's limited edition.

LilKonvicted 0

OMG OMG OMG OH NOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NAOOOO OMG UR LIFE HAS COME TO AND END*end of sarcasm* Really..? sprite when you're working out?

As has been stated so many times before, whenever an FML contains the words "to impress him/her," the OP always deserves. Especially in this case.. since you're obviously an attention-***** who obnoxiously screams in public over stupid shit. No guy will ever be attracted to you if you keep that shit up.

Ahhh a stunt like that only ever works in the movies. YDI

Hot and sweaty not a good look. What is it with girls trying to impress people with underarm sweat stains and purple faces these days?

This story reminds me of that commercial with the pig who has BBQ sauce poured on it!.....but that story made my day!

notmuch 0

Drink less soda and you won't get 'hot and sweaty' from walking.

scorpioserpent 1

and you didn't notice the green bottle? Well YDI anyways for thinking that will impress anyone anyways.

dreamofme 0

Really? Sprite? Maybe there's a *completely* different reason you have trouble impressing guys.