By Anonymous - 16/03/2014 03:46 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I was walking and saw a quarter. I bent down to pick it up. Barely a foot ahead there was another, so I crawled over to get it. This continued for about six feet when I realize a kid was laying them out in a trail. I had collected 7 fake quarters and the kid had it on video. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 748
You deserved it 21 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you say crawled over, are you implying you we're on all fours? Because that would be hilariously ridiculous.

Comments

I just want to know how something can be ahead by Barley.

tayymeds 23

#19 OP spelled barely correctly...

Actually, 44, the OP originally had "barley" instead of barely. I'm assuming the original post was edited.

buttcramp 21

on the bright side, this video may end up a huge hit!

EphMi 5

don't worry OP, it was just a harmless experiment. Compare to being sewed together or chained up on a bathroom floor, you got off easy.

When you say crawled over, are you implying you we're on all fours? Because that would be hilariously ridiculous.

blueboy154 12

No idiot Its figurative language

ariiewilliams 17

All i am thinking about is that one Family Guy episode where Brian and Peter did the same thing to James Woods except with candy.

^^^ "Ooo a peice of candy, ooo a peice of candy..."

Was there a note on a fishing line as well?

While reading this I could only think of the Family Guy episode with James Woods. "Ooh piece of candy. Ooh piece of candy."

Thank u I was afraid no one would say it

"That's not a piece of candy, thats a quarter!"

ariiewilliams 17

was thinking the same thing. had james woods voice in my head say ohoh piece of candy. ooh piece of candy......

Go use the fake quarters somewhere then see who is laughing.