By Anonymous - 23/05/2012 20:38 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I was to give a presentation to several of my company's senior employees. The moment I stood up, I accidentally let rip a monstrous fart that lasted a good two or three seconds. When I tried to utter an apology, I clammed up and let out a whiny grunt. They were not amused. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 875
You deserved it 5 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They were not amused because you didn't light your fart on fire, it would've given a more explosive start to the presentation.

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

Way to go Stinky. They probably thought "gee, his voice has changed...but his breath smells the same".

unknown_user5566 26

Why would they think his voice changed? Because of a grunt? I'm sure they recognized it for what it was, and didn't confuse it for late-onset-puberty. Also, a fart makes noise, there's no logical reason that they would connect the smell to OP's breath. Thanks for playing. Please try again!

59, 57 was making a joke. Either you have no sense of humor or you're just an idiot.

unknown_user5566 26

I do have a sense of humor, but apparently it's too dry for this thread.

unknown_user5566 26

Dang, talk about some serious stage fright. Hope the presentation went well post-flatulence, OP.

this made me laugh so hard haha but yeah that f your life dude ,i hope that didn't affect your presentation too much

usor_name 11

I really want the OP to tell us what happened next...

perdix 29

You opened up with your Power Point, but you didn't really have the material to follow it. No wonder you bombed.

If he followed through, he would of had to change his pants.

ClumsyKee 14

Oh god, I felt really embarassed just reading it. It can happen to any of us, hope your presentation still went well!

they got no humor. I woulda laughed my ass off and clapped for you

Bet some were laughing on the inside but didn't want to break their corporate robot persona.

Fraaaaaap!!!!!..... *wimper* We are not amused. That would have been so epic to watch. I would have stood up and clapped.