By Paramedic - 17/11/2009 11:16 - United Kingdom

Today, I was the paramedic at the scene of a car accident. One lady was hurt, and we had trouble getting any information from her as she was sobbing. I radioed in the details and said "...a lady in her mid 30's, ETA 10 minutes." She stopped crying, slapped me, and said, "I'm 28." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 115
You deserved it 4 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Suree 0

So now you've learned that you always state "around 29". ;-)

Comments

As a fellow first responder i hope you learned you lesson and when you call that stuff in you get out of ear shot of the patient.....lol But that is still hilarious. you got a hostile patient on your hands, the scene is not safe

birds_fml 7

Why the hell was she so offended? She was just in an accident, and crying. Of course she's gonna look old! Sheesh.

rttr 18

Women are ******* too sensitive about age

WIN! shame on you! how could you say "mid 30's" ! lol :P!!!!

Be happy you learned something new! Now you know how to get women out of shock! I hope you never make the same mistake with your girlfriend.

Good job, you figured out the sure-fire way to get information out of hysterical women. I wonder how we can make that work on hysterical men...

Don't need to, men don't get hysterical.

You haven't seen the guy who freaked because his mom cancelled his WoW account, have you? =P Well, ok, he's more of a boy....but still. He shoved a remote up his ass! XD

Youtube! Raywilliamjohnson. Watch it! :D

you watch raywilliam johnson too? awesomeness

Sun_Kissed18 25

I love RWJ and I sucribed to that channel :) The greatest flippouts ever. Its soooo funny. But I'm pretty sure this kid is gunna kill someone one day. Probably his brother who shot the video

That kid who shoved the remote up his ass, along with every other moment of his was proven to be staged.

I figured as much, but it was the most comical example I could think of. How about the others RWJ has featured? Like fat bastard chicken guy. Or fat bastard gamer guy. "WHY do all your motherfuckers comment on MY videos, telling me I'm an IDIOT and a FATASS!???!!?!"

You should check out the channel of the guy who recorded the WoW freakout, he has like 8 vids of his bros anger attacks!

**** her, assaulting a healthcare worker = felony be an American, call it in

Hes not an american, it says hes from Rochdale...

shooter308 0

I want to live where you live. In California it's a misdemeanor.

Bahahahaha! Should have just told the bint "Look, you have two options. You can let us take you in the ambulance, or you can WALK your own ******* self to the hospital." What an ungrateful little biatch. Honestly, you were trying to help her, possibly even save her life, and she wants to worry about how old you think she is? Jeez, someone sure has her priorities mixed up!

The driver should've yelled, "Shut up back there! Do I need to pull over? Don't make me pull over and beat your ass!" That, or OP should've just slapped her back. She's obviously not hurt too badly.

*slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* DONT MAKE ME CRASH THE CAR AND KILL YOU ALL!!!!

You gave her a much needed reality check about her appearance. She deserved it. We're all bound to get old. Seems like it's harder for us females to face. lol!