By idrathernotgiveoutmyname - 31/01/2012 02:50 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was texting the guy I like. He's really smart, funny, athletic, and cute. This all changed when he told me he was jacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 917
You deserved it 8 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

stevenJB 25

Well he's obviously attracted to you...right? XD

Does that really change your perspective of him? Every guy jerks off, just behind close doors and out of your sight. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean they don't do it. Hey at least he was honest with you, maybe it was a test to see if you'd stick around.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Maybe the way he worded it freaked her out. "so yea I play a lot of sports, and get good grades.. Also I really enjoy fondling mini me when I think of you." "o.O' "

29- lol in that case she should be flattered!

clynne093 0

Take it as a compliment. Guys are weird lol

It's not so much that guys jack off that kills it, moreso when they feel the need to tell us. Just because you'd like it if we texted you when we're touching ourselves doesn't mean the feeling is mutual, guys!

If you're actually dating, though, that's another story entirely.

But what if she asked him what he was doing? Would you rather him lie? So much for honesty being the best policy.

Is that why she stopped calling? Well hell. Could have used this information 2 years ago!

@27 "I'm playing a game." It could be interpreted that he just meant Angry Birds. Alternately: "I'm tenderising a steak."

@92 'I'm stopping thousands of babies from living' works too, no?

What were you guys talking about that had him jerking it while you were texting?

GoW_Chick 14

Well apparently he's very open too. Did he just randomly tell you he was jacking off, or did the conversation lead to it somehow, or maybe it was a poor attempt at a joke? There had to be some reason why he said it.

He's the one, he's the one.....I Cant believe i liked this guy.