By idrathernotgiveoutmyname - 31/01/2012 02:50 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was texting the guy I like. He's really smart, funny, athletic, and cute. This all changed when he told me he was jacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 917
You deserved it 8 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Like you OP have never done anything remotely disgusting or embarrassing. (not that jacking off is disgusting) Tons of girls do it as well, and suddenly your opinion changed about him just for stating he did what other tons of guys do? You deserve it, if you think jacking off makes someone the opposite of funny, cute and all that shit.

It's the fact that he was Jerkin his terkin as he was texting her AND than told her he was doing the dirty deed...

I doubt he was honestly jerking off while texting her. Unless he was awesome at texting with one hand.

Lol it's possible on certain cellphones :P

That is....something I'll have to check into.

Ins_Knie 2

Maybe voice control? "Ooh aah" - text reply gets generated: "Sorry, he's busy wanking". Technology these days...

zebrastripez13 0

That means he likes you too! Take atvantage of it;)

robo_thunder 13

I don't think op is grossed out that he jacks off. I think she finds it gross he is sharing this information. I know I would.

All I can say is, it doesn't change who he is just because he has sexual desires. Even if sometime it's best not to know but, at least he was being honest. You should realize that it's normal for a guy to ********** and even girls do too. Just not everyone is upfront about it. OP, you should grasp onto reality and realize that guys have sexual needs, but that doesn't mean they can't be smart, athletic, cute or funny.

lrgenesis 19

How'd what change? I'm so confused..

95% of dudes jack off. The other 5% are liars.

I'm half and half on this one. For some girls "vulgarity" is a turn-off, and that's their right. At the same time, sounds like the guy has an interesting sense of humor, and he's being straight-forward too, which can be quite the good attribute. If you want to stop liking him for it, he's better off without you. I'd suggest not being quite so uptight about the natural parts of our lives though! ^_~ He could very well be a winner. Masturbating doesn't change that.

zeromarth 2

So what grow up, would he rather he be dishonest about it and say your farts dont stink!! he is honest meaning he wont hid anything from you