By pandabear93 - 04/09/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, I was talking to my mom about when I have kids. I told her I may want two or three. She immediately cut me off and told me to stick to one, and that any more than that will be a burden. I am the second born child of my family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 577
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow, way to hurt your kids' feelings. go ahead and have your kids but be careful about grandma. she can be a hurtful bitch.

Just imagine, 20 years from now we could be seeing an fml: "Today I was browsing old fml archives. I saw one by my parent, pandabear93. I am his second child. FML"

Comments

Who says that your mom is refering to you?

Well, maybe you're a bitch. But at least you can say you got it from her.

Aww..I just read 12 story, and that is just awful. My gosh OP u think ur life is ****** read 12.

1dream_fml 0

HAHAHA, #12 have u ever thought of suicide?

Yeah, #12 doesn't have it good by the sounds of things. Parents will always say kids are a burden anyway. The next generation won't say any different.

the more children you have the more love there is in a home. I have 4 and wouldn't have it any other way. picking the right man is far more important

FaithX 0

I don't see how this is an FML...you're just taking it personally. How much a child is loved does affect the financial costs of raising them.

i always wondered why in west are so hard relationships between parents and children. From my view saying that "children are burden" is very egoistic.

Just because you're the 2nd doesnt mean you were a burden and the first wasnt.

YDI for being a burden on your parents.