By ttREZZ - 27/07/2013 05:02 - United States - Fishers

Today, I was talking to my girlfriend about how I'm jealous of her best guy friend always hanging around her. She responded by saying, "Wait, I thought you knew I was dating him too?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 057
You deserved it 6 615

ttREZZ tells us more.

Well this was my post..to clear things up, we had been dating three years, what we agreed would be exclusive. She met her best guy friend about two years into our relationship and started "dating him too" about four months ago.

Top comments

I wonder if the other guy thinks that you're the "best guy friend" too

Comments

So much win for #125 and #121. Sorry to hear OP. I know it don't make sense now and u don't want to even try to make sense of it, but you'll get there dude. Best thing I can say and let yourself cry and get it out. Surround yourself with friends and STAY BUSY! Keep your mind on other things. Work overtime if you can, play video games, go to the gym, buy somethin you've always wanted...time heals all wounds, and this one will heal. It doesn't seem possible right now, but it will. You got this bruh.

You're better off without her. She does not sound like she had any respect for your feelings

Jess0817 11

I seriously appreciate all the advice and stuff. Actually means a lot, even coming from random internt people..so thank you. I'm still working on getting over it but I know I can..life is just hard sometimes man..

It will take time, just keep remembering you did the right thing for yourself. You need to love and respect yourself first, and it's pretty obvious she lacked a lot of respect for you. Appreciate the you time and treat yourself well, good things will come to you :) and when you meet your next stellar girlfriend you'll be thanking your lucky stars you gave your ex the boot!

Believe me, it's hard to get over. It's also hard to move on. But in time ull be able to move on. Or force urself

Coeliacchic93 21

Life is very hard sometimes. But most things happen for a reason. You learn from mistakes and they make you stronger. In my past relationships I've been cheated on, emotionally worn down etc. I'm still not happy it happened but it makes me appreciate my boyfriend so much more because I have been hurt and I know he truly loves me. What I'm trying to say is be strong and find yourself. The real you without anyone else. Once you do that, and don't focus on finding someone else, someone or even something wonderful will happen :)

RKD 23

Can you say,,,,ex-girlfriend?

gatorgirl2669 6

wow that really sucks that she would do that to you... its even worse of the other dude cause he knew she already had s bf...karma's a fat bitch and its gonna bite the both of them square up the ass. there is somebody out there better for you that will treat you right

I don't think anybody needs to tell you what has to be done here.

What?? How can someone assume that a person knows without telling them. So does she consider you her boyfriend or boy toy?