By Ryan - 18/12/2009 05:09 - United States

Today, I was taking an important exam for Calculus. Out of nowhere, the kid behind me starts violently kicking my desk. I quickly turn around and yell at him. He was having a seizure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 545
You deserved it 10 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope that kid learned his lesson, having a seizure right behind you is just so rude. I hope more people yelled at him for being such a rude jerk for having a seizure in public.

It's hardly FYL... it's not like he would've noticed you were yelling, he was having a seizure. More like FHL for the embarrassment of having a seizure in public, not getting to just do a test and the insane after seizure headaches. What, were you embarrassed you weren't compassionate enough, and your life is ******? lame.

Comments

FHGrif 0

If you had yelled at him instead of turned to yell at him this would be an FML

you should have let a teacher know instead of yelling at him

More like **** the kid's life that was sitting behind you. Jeez..

OP, the world doesn't rotate around you. Your initial reaction was normal but once you saw what was happening you still made it all about yourself. It's not an FML, it's FHL.

Kalofinator 0

I've seen a lot of self centered FML's, but I don't see this one that way. FML isn't just feeling like "god why did this happened to me", it can also be "oh shit I can't believe I just did that to this person".

Kami84 0

Exactly, I've seen alot of them like that.

Did you tell him to grow up and to actually study next time so he wouldn't have to fake a seizure to get out of the exam? I would have.

cartering 0

You need serious help if you have honestly thought for one second that kid was faking a seizure. You should also look up seizure triggers - difficult exams are a common trigger because of the stress involved. Many adult onset epileptics are diagnosed during finals of college for this exact reason

wow poor kid, did you atleast help the guy?

Kylias 6

Hey, hey buddy. Hey, OP. **** you. That kid's way worse off than you are in this situation, and how dare you try to make it about you! Just move out of the way for someone with a brain cell to go help him or something.

Rude. I'm sure he did help once he realized what was happening. He said he turned to yell at him.. Doesn't mean he followed through once he realized the kid was having a seizure. I think your comment was rude and assumed too much as opposed to giving him the benefit of the doubt given the fact that you don't know the entire circumstance.

Today, I was taking a Calculus exam when I started having a seizure. The girl in front of me turned around and yelled at me for kicking her desk. FML

Aw that sucks. For u and him. I kno a kid tht has those alot at my school and u get the most terible feeling seeing one right in front of you.Altho u shuld c y sumones kickin ur chair b4 u yell

Well, it's not your fault, you didn't know. But... Did you help him?