By Anonymous - 22/11/2013 21:57 - United States - Stillwater

Today, I was taken to the principal's office and bitched out about the dangerous weapon I brought to school. The "weapon" was a pocket fan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 890
You deserved it 3 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"DON'T ******* MOVE!! IF YOU DO, I WILL GENTLY COOL YOU WITH THIS! I'LL DO IT, I SWEAR!"

Comments

Op forgot to mention its school inside of the prison they're sentenced to.

Guys. A pocket fan is a serious offence... And a lethal weapon. Have you ever stuck out your tongue and touched it with a moving pocket fan blade? If you say no then you are lying. And if you really haven't then you should know that it counts for a lethal weapon

Kn0wledge123 21

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a "zero tolerance" school. They always do dumb shit like this.

AntiPrude 26

Everytime I hear a story like this, or one about kids getting detebtion for kissing; it makes me wonder how lifeless and shriveled up the losers who run these schools must be. And its funny, because it only drives teenagers to hate conservatism.

#51 I know you didn't mean to misspell it, but I like that word now. "Detebtion."I'm going to add that to my list of words I mispronounce on purpose. Like edumacation.

You haven't heard? All the cool kids have pocket fans! (Pun intended)

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

51- I know exactly what you ******* mean. My school has zero tolerance for even touching another student. You can't even hug or give a high five. These schools seriously need to lighten up. What the am I gonna do in the 1 second it takes to give someone a high five? Transfer all the Nation's information to a hard drive for my own personal gain?

gabe222 25

@51- You do realize that most school teachers are liberals right? So why would kids hate conservatism? If anything the kids would hate liberalism. I for one love conservatism, keep the damn school rules the same as they were before all this stupid zero tolerance bullshit

Kn0wledge123 21

@80 - teachers don't make school policy.

Don't you know that pocket fans can be used to make meth in your locker? And have you ever felt the sting of those foam blades?

According to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer, pocket fans are very dangerous.

Not if the fan tips are made of foam, because they do have pocket fans like that and it's completely harmless to someone old enough to use it. So maybe that's what OP was talking about?

caohm 18

looks like you were just too cool for school

People are too sensitive? I CAN'T BELIVE YOU JUST THAT ABOUT ME! Oh, and I know it is about me because of the use of the word "people".

IworkAt711 14

40- Not if they took the fan away.

incoherentrmblr 21

Indeed, especially when a PB&J sandwich on white bread is considered racist...

Agreed. But if that is people in general, does that mean people on the internet are over sensitive too?

ButterflyHaze 25

Better not bring a paper airplane or you'll get a detention next time :P

May I ask why you had a pocket fan to begin with?

RedPillSucks 31

Some schools don't have air conditioning. Although its kind of late in the year to need it.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Some schools actually turn on the heater in their classrooms (shocking I know). That would be fine if there were only a couple of people in the room, but when there are 40+ kids cramped in a room, constantly breathing everywhere, then it might get a tad warm.

#34 And that's why people need pocket fans for; to take out the children so it won't be so hot.

AntiPrude 26

Probably a hipster thing. "So vintage, mann"

do you really not know what they were doing with a pocket fan...

For some reason I just imagined OP having those bladed fans that Kitana uses in mortal kombat.

If you've played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer, then pocket fans are very dangerous.

Don't you know that when combined with water the pocket fan can be a Weapon of Mass Distraction...

I'm betting if you were hard pressed you could kill someone with a pencil faster than you could kill them with a pocket fan. Oh, the system...

Take all your pencils home and when you teacher asks you why you don't have pencil say it's to dangerous

I did that once because my car keys were targeted as weapons.

Phoebe_Buffay 14
HeyHeyFishFillet 34

It might be hot, depending where OP is from. Places like Arizona are really warm right now.

KayleeFrye 39

You DO know that weather is different in other parts of the country/world, right?