By mariah_1_11 - 06/03/2010 05:14 - United States

Today, I was supposed to go on a date with a guy I really like. My friends convinced me that he was going to stand me up and that I should just stay home to avoid being hurt. He showed up; I didn't. My friends laughed at my gullible nature. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 266
You deserved it 41 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In case you don't know it, they are not your friends. And you are not too bright.

Some friends. You realize you just did to him what you didn't want done to you?

Comments

Your friends are jerks! I'd kick their asses, seriously. And then tell them to **** off and get a life. Sweetie, you have to have more faith in yourself.

hateevryone 14

see, this crap right here is the reason why i don't have many friends

corbindean 0
reyisdabest 1

haha your too gullible to fall for that trick

You should do two things: 1. call the guy and come up with an excuse to why you didn't show up. 2. Get new friends!

mariah_1_11 22

Ok, just to clarify, they did have info. He'd done it to a few girls and was known for using girls for sex. He was my dads friends son so I didn't know him well except what my I'd seen of him around parentols. I do have extreme low self esteemed. I've been in counseling for a while now but I just can't seem to get over it. I tend to fall for guys that do nothing but hurt me. When I talked to him later and we worked this out. A few weeks later when he found out I wouldn't put out he dumped me. So... Looks like my friends were right, but I agree I still feel bad about it to this day.