By arse of fire :( - 23/02/2013 00:31 - United Kingdom - Slough

Today, I was struck down with horrible diarrhea. With barely any toilet paper left, I texted my husband to buy some more and rush home. He replied, "Sorry babe, getting shitfaced with the lads. Get it? 'Shitfaced'. LOL!" and stopped replying to my desperate pleas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 118
You deserved it 3 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superxmario91 11

Your husband has a pretty terrible sense of humour.

Comments

It's an expensive way of life to supply a woman with a lifetime supply of toilet paper. He was teaching you a lesson.

Wizardo 33

Bust out some mad origami skills, train your brain whilst wiping your ass!

just patiently wait. he's gonna be stuck at home one day with no TP and then you can spend the day pampering yourself with no rush to get home. but seriously i'd just use a washcloth because the shit will turn to damn near water at some point. bonus points if you use his washcloth.

#50 and #55 have the right idea but why wait for him to have explosive diarrhea, thats what laxatives are for! >:-D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

you never told her husband he's not very funny...

leelafry 16

I think #50 has the right idea...but you can help by saving the empty tube and then replace the full one with the empty one at a time you KNOW he'll be "doing his business." Either that or hide the new one after you get it. Sorry for your SITuation, OP.

Wipe your ass with his pillowcase so he can truly understand the meaning of the word "shitfaced".

lock the front door, leave the key in the lock so it can't be unlocked from outside. Then we he gets home, yell to him that you're stuck in the toilet with no paper and can't come to the door to let him in. In the mean time, a bucket of warm soapy water and some clean rags can work wonders.

You should tell your asshole of a hubby, what the king ***** the hand wipes and babe, you're definitely NOT the king in this house ;)

Nay, I've heard if it also. At the end, add "just like Jackie Chan."