By Anonymous - 13/08/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I was smoking a cigarette while watching the meteor shower. I was just about at the filter and as I was taking my last drag, my friend decided to scare me from behind, and I accidentally sucked the whole thing in my mouth. They don't go out immediately when in your mouth. My tongue hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 327
You deserved it 56 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Ugh, that's awful. I can only imagine how that tasted. I'm not going to be a bitch and be one of the high and mighty who say "ydi because you smoke!" because it's none of my damn business. FYL for the disgusting taste and FYL for burning your tongue. At least the meteor shower was pretty, right?

Today, I was eating a hamburger while watching the hot waitress. I was just about done and as I was taking my last bite, my friend decided to scare me from behing, and I accidently sucked the whole thing in my moouth. They don't go out immediately when in your throat.I almost choked to death. FML YDI for eating greasy food. Fast food kills slowly! Poor little cows...

Comments

Can all the health class heroes **** off now? I'm just about sick of seeing every single FML that has to do with smoking getting about 10,000 YDIs and even more comments saying "smokers are jokers lololol".

Figuring out how they deserve it is half of the fun of the entire site! =D In this case, it was pretty obvious though

jesus you'd think smoking caused the holocaust with how people are reacting to this guess what you are all literally a bunch of retarded children whining about shit you care too much about

You're lucky. I didn't get to see the shower here, because it was so f*cking cloudy. T_T

You deserve it for putting burning objects in your mouth in the first place.

Nice shift of the subject! :D I had to stay up for 4 hours to see one, it was pretty cloudy as well but the meteor i saw was really clear =)

flyingpan8 0

you should put bull semen on your tongue. not because it helps, but because you are an idiot for smoking.

This is like saying "While driving while intoxicated, I crashed in a ditch and flew through my windshield.. oh and my car is totaled FML"