By Anonymous - 13/08/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I was smoking a cigarette while watching the meteor shower. I was just about at the filter and as I was taking my last drag, my friend decided to scare me from behind, and I accidentally sucked the whole thing in my mouth. They don't go out immediately when in your mouth. My tongue hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 327
You deserved it 56 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Ugh, that's awful. I can only imagine how that tasted. I'm not going to be a bitch and be one of the high and mighty who say "ydi because you smoke!" because it's none of my damn business. FYL for the disgusting taste and FYL for burning your tongue. At least the meteor shower was pretty, right?

Today, I was eating a hamburger while watching the hot waitress. I was just about done and as I was taking my last bite, my friend decided to scare me from behing, and I accidently sucked the whole thing in my moouth. They don't go out immediately when in your throat.I almost choked to death. FML YDI for eating greasy food. Fast food kills slowly! Poor little cows...

Comments

hahaha, thats wat u get for smoking. learn a lesson from it

GlumpyWonderCat 0

Why does everyone seem to hate smoking so much now? It's apparent that cigarettes will kill you but if he's simply sitting outside smoking, in his own yard presumably, why harass him for smoking? It's his or her choice not yours, so **** off all you haters.

In the U.S. smoking has been demonized for the last couple of decades as one of the Prime Evils. Consider that the average demographic for this site are brainwashed teeny boppers taught that the world is black and white: Smoking is BAAAD! Middle East is eeeveeel! Basically, they don't really mean what they're posting as one cannot have a solid argument without thoroughly debating the issue on their own. What you see on here is simply what you hear in class rooms and from anti-drug celebs.

we are trying to help him, even though its his choice doesnt make it right to just let him do it, smoking kills, so we want everyone to quit. if someone is doing something life threatening, just because it is his/her discision doesnt make it right to wait for them to die

YDI for smoking and being dumb enough to think that it would go out immediately in your mouth

mister_moops 0

you guys are ******* idiots. "smokers are jokers i'm a little girl" grow the **** up. people smoke.

Cupcake10 0

Maybe it's a sign! That you should stop smoking!!

FYL. Just because you smoke doesn't mean you deserve to have bad things happen to you. #62 FTW.

This is BULLSHIT! If you put a lit cigarette on your tongue it goes out immediately and does not hurt at all! Obviously never happened!

nora3852 0

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... cancer. smoking is gross!

Neoswords 0

Smoking may be gross,but its there choice if they want to smoke.