By Anonymous - 13/08/2009 07:24 - United States

Today, I was smoking a cigarette while watching the meteor shower. I was just about at the filter and as I was taking my last drag, my friend decided to scare me from behind, and I accidentally sucked the whole thing in my mouth. They don't go out immediately when in your mouth. My tongue hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 327
You deserved it 56 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Ugh, that's awful. I can only imagine how that tasted. I'm not going to be a bitch and be one of the high and mighty who say "ydi because you smoke!" because it's none of my damn business. FYL for the disgusting taste and FYL for burning your tongue. At least the meteor shower was pretty, right?

Today, I was eating a hamburger while watching the hot waitress. I was just about done and as I was taking my last bite, my friend decided to scare me from behing, and I accidently sucked the whole thing in my moouth. They don't go out immediately when in your throat.I almost choked to death. FML YDI for eating greasy food. Fast food kills slowly! Poor little cows...

Comments

Enjoy your cancer. Oh, and be sure to tell that to your family and friends too, you are dmging them even more than you dmg yourself with your disease cloud.

what a pussy. my 16 year old friend puts out cigarettes on her tongue way before they're at the filter and the cherry is still perfectly lit. wuss

ya... hes damaging people by second hand smoke even more than he's damaging himself. that makes a **** ton of sense now doesn't it?

believe it or not, its true. Second hand smoke is more deadly, because MOST smokers use filtered cigarettes. The filter actually does lessen some of the ill affects (effects? i can never get that damn word right) And the reason the second hand smoke doesn't affect them? well it depends on where they are. In a closed environment (like a car) it does if the windows are up. But in open areas, they blow the smoke away from themselves and this usually means towards other people (again depending on location)

Well honestly someone has to be rude as hell to smoke in the car with a non smoker and not roll down the windows. As well as wouldn't you think that the second hand smoke from the smoker would get back to them as well, especially in a car with closed windows? Also the smoke that goes through peoples lungs doesn't affect people anymore than the smokers themselves... just think for a second, it's been filtered twice. It's the actual smoke coming off of the cigarette that is the second hand smoke, the stuff that is unfiltered that is actually the big bad killer to innocent people (not saying that the exhaled smoke has no affect on people).

I don't care for all this drivel about whether you should smoke or not. You don't really care for the OP, do you? Anyway, my FML is that I missed the meteor shower. This FML reminded me of it. FML.

YDI BECAUSE YOUR A DUMB **** WHO SMOKES, SO YOUR GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS. AND IT ISN'T A FML BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU, HAVE FUN DIEING. ;D

ok all u smokers out there are dicks. uve prolly got a whole mess of tar in ur messed up lungs. and i pray that when u start to die a slow and painful death, ur familys dont hav to suffer. DICKS!

YDI for smoking... (can't be said enough)

mannix_fml 0

Are you guys serious? You're fighting about smoking now? News flash - no one on the internet gives a shit about your opinion.