By oheyimsarahh - 16/02/2011 15:30 - United States

Today, I was sitting in social studies and someone threw a note at me. It said "Go fuck yourself, everyone hates you, just die." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 649
You deserved it 5 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People do really mean things. Just ignore it. Fyl op.

If it happens again, blow your nose on it and throw it back.

Comments

The note says more about the author than it does about you. It gets better.

it sure does! should've read the back x)

CaptainPickles72 18

Just remember it could be worse......your teacher could have given you the note.

Most of the time when someone says "everyone hates you" it's really just the person that said it trying to be extra mean. Ignore it. Unless you are the kid who annoys everyone in class, I don't think EVERYONE hates you. You probably have an enemy in school, like almost everyone does. Tell yourself this: They didn't say it to your face. They had to write a note. That means they are a pussy that can't stand up for themselves.

Social studies hm? Looks like that person still has a lot to learn.

Aww, OP. I've been in that exact situation. In middle school, people told me how hideous they thought I was...To my face. On a regular basis. Kids also told each other to stay away from me because I was so nerdy (not a bad thing in my opinion, but whatever) that I would "ruin their reputation." People like that are just idiots. I wouldn't take it to heart, but I know that it's hard not to. Basically, there are just a lot of a-holes out there that get off on being mean to people and bringing them down.

emmanizzer 6

nerrrrrds are cool :) i like being a nerd

burninnapalm 5

I always role natural 20's on my nerd skill! and I don't see what they are talking about, I think your ******* gorgeous!

well they weren't saying that the op is nerdy and to stay away from him they said that they hate him and he should go kill himself because everyone hates him so much now the only people I would say this too are not just unpopular, that's not really their fault, but they are also huge assholes who completely deserve the hate that they receive

nutsackmuscle 0

how does that make you any different from the dick that originally wrote the letter.

#127 Me? Really? I'm completely different than the person who wrong the note to OP. :(

Nikki_ASW 0

Send them a note saying, 'Wow, just like you!'

good advice, asshole. somebody should write you a note.

mintcar 9

Social Studies? I haven't heard that term since H.S. FYL. Most kids in school are immature, cruel, pathetic and annoying. I don't even understand why they think what they do is funny. if you're not going to listen in class, then sit in the back, STFU and stop disrupting the other students. I'm sorry OP. :( Hopefully, it'll get better.

Kids are assholes to each other. They'll all wish they treated you better when they are serving your meals.