By FakeID - 06/05/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. When the police officer approached me and asked for license and registration, I accidentally gave him my fake I.D. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 417
You deserved it 139 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stkeepsitreal 0

haha iv done that but my fake is the same pic and same info on it, the only thing different is the year i was born, i hella got away with it thank god! Giggidy giggidy!

Comments

I don't understand how someone could say anything other than, "You Deserve It." Seriously...? It's your own fault for /having/ a fake ID in the first place...

I'm in high school and I don't have a fake ID. Nor do I plan on getting one. ;P

SP63_fml 0

YDI Reading your FML once again, it seems to me like you have a legitimate ID as well as a fake. Why keep a fake ID when you have a real one? It seems like only your own stupidity was to blame. This was in no way an "F My Life"

I really feel sorry for you US citizens... In my country the legal drinking age and the age for driving car is the same. So no need for fake ID's here.. Unless you want to buy beer when you are under 18.

The legal driving age in the U.S. is 16 and drinking is 21. I'd rather be able to drive earlier than drink alcohol.

I've seen a girl give both a fake and a real ID to a cop at the same time, when she was being taken away by paramedics for being too drunk. It truly merited a facepalm.

i'm 18 an have one for 21. I've come close to that a couple times. Keep them in separate slots in ur wallet

mcsnelly 5

you totally deserved it for being a dumbass... and to the people who keep saying practically every hs and college student has a fake? Um..yeah, no they dont. Im in college and i dont and I definitely still go out a lot. And i really only know a few people who do. People just need to wait until their legal, its not that big of a deal!

PaulG10 0

on two occasions ive accidentally given the cop my credit card one of them asked me if i was trying to bribe them.