By FakeID - 06/05/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. When the police officer approached me and asked for license and registration, I accidentally gave him my fake I.D. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 417
You deserved it 139 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stkeepsitreal 0

haha iv done that but my fake is the same pic and same info on it, the only thing different is the year i was born, i hella got away with it thank god! Giggidy giggidy!

Comments

poobear 0

yeah seriously why does everyone bitch at you for having a fake id? everyone has one when theyre in high school or at least college unless you live in the library and have no friends. that really sucks, but if the cop was nice you could definitely get away with it. the cops saw mine once (along with some weed) but just laughed it off and gave both back

lyndis_fml 0

Poo bear, a student has to have a fake ID to have friends? That doesn't seem quite accurate. I, for example, go to parties in friends' rooms where there aren't random drunk strangers hitting on me. I don't need a fake, because I can give money to the friend hosting the party and know that they will provide whatever it is I'd use a fake ID to obtain. What I'm saying is, if you have good friends, you don't need a fake ID to get drunk. That said, plenty of people don't even drink, and still have friends.

palmtrees 1

#32 I never had one in college and definitely went out a lot (3-4 times a week) because I live on a campus where the only place to go out is in frats and I've never needed an ID to get drinks. So no, you don't actually need a fake ID to have a social life. And yeah, OP, you deserved that one. If you're going to carry your fake with you, in the same wallet as your real license, while driving, at least be smart enough to tell one from the other.

stkeepsitreal 0

they are all bitchy about having a fake id kuz they never had one in high school and college and didnt have as much fun as we did, all u wuss bags need to quit acting like ur above the ones with fakes kuz ur all just mad were cooler and can go get shit whenever, even though here in vegas everyone has alcohol on them at all times n e way.

Ok people stop bashing this kid. is an accident and it proably sucked for him so no need to make it this much worse. i have a fake. and it almost happened to me once. luckily the cop was a good family friend and he gave it back to me and told me to be more careful. its an accident.

waxstigmata 0

35-because he's most likley underage and wants to get into clubs and drink, thats what they're for OP: good job, i would think that if you knew you had a fake ID you would take the proper precautions, i don't feel sorry for you, no one should...

dudeitsdanny 9

That's what you get for carrying it with you. And having one. Wait your turn like the rest of us.

OP, it sucks for you.... But it was still your fault. Most people have fake ID's, most people aren't dumb enough to confuse them with their licenses. Better luck next time :)