By FakeID - 06/05/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. When the police officer approached me and asked for license and registration, I accidentally gave him my fake I.D. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 417
You deserved it 139 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stkeepsitreal 0

haha iv done that but my fake is the same pic and same info on it, the only thing different is the year i was born, i hella got away with it thank god! Giggidy giggidy!

Comments

ChelseaAnn08 0

Haha. That's awesome. I had to click YDI though. That's why you don't keep your fake and real ID together.

YDI for giving him your fake, but seriously people, it all depends on your location. At my college, the social scene revolves around bars 2 of the 4 nights a week people go out, and occasionally more. If you don't have a fake ID, then either you aren't going out those nights or you have to find a friend. On the other hand, if your school is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere (Dartmouth, Davidson, etc) then the social life is all about parties on campus, and therefore you don't need one. Quit being so judgmental. Also, to those who say having a fake ID makes him an alcoholic, show me the magical lever that is flipped inside your body when you turn 21 in America, younger in most other countries, that makes you capable of tolerating alcohol, and I'll believe you. Until then, you're just being a fool.

have to find a friend with a fake ID who looks like you do* Sorry, didn't catch that until after the edit.

I wish people like you would just wait to grow up. I'm tired of all this fake ID BS. Clearly, if you're already speeding, the last thing you need is alcohol in you. I hope you got your liscense taken away for this.

CatieBabey 0

what state are you from? I'm in Illinois and my two best friends got caught at a bar with fakes, their licenses were suspended for a year. I got caught a couple months later and had to go to court for it, luckily I was offered a plea bargain of one year court supervision and I got to keep my license. Also was it made, or just someone else's ID? If it was made it's for sure a felony, if it's not your picture they may just hit you with a misdemeanor... although the person who's ID it is will probably lose their license too. Also, something similar happened to my roommate. She was walking down the street of our campus after a football game with a red party cup in her hand. Cops stopped her and this kid she was with and asked them for identification. She gave them her real ID but the kid she was with gave them his made fake, they ran it through and then decided to search my roommate for a fake. She had her friend's state ID in her wallet. Nothing ever happened though cuz they both stuck with the story that her friend had left her ID at the apartment they were at before and they were just meeting up with her to give it back.

deaditegirl 0

#42 wins. There are many ways to have a social life when underage without a fake ID, and if you do get a fake, make sure you're smart about it.

CatieBabey 0

and #45, the poster never said they were drinking. They happened to have their fake on them. I go to a college that revolves around bars, and the bar age is only 19 so EVERYONE has a fake, whether it says they are 19 or 21. I am 19 and have a 21 fake so I can buy drinks at bars, but I keep it on me during the day too so I can keep track of it. Although when I go home and I'm driving again I doubt I'll have it with me 24/7, or I'll at least keep it in a different part of my purse than my real IDs.

realhorrorshow88 0

hahahahaah you're retarded and you're a tool!