By lance - 10/04/2010 05:00 - Australia

Today, I was pulled over by a cop and was fined $210 for making an illegal u-turn. When the cop finished writing my ticket and hopped in his car, he made the same u-turn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 777
You deserved it 7 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

some turns are not legal for civilians, the are for emergency vehicals only. learn the rules of the road before getting mad

Comments

To all you cop haters out there.. Go f*uck yourselves! My dad is a cop who risks his life everyday to protect POS like you. You bitch and moan about how their "pigs" and "above the law" and all that shit. But, who is the first person you call when you are wronged. mind your own business. To the guy who talked about a good cop being a dead cop. You better hope I never meet you.. because, I for one know the law.. and will gladly beat the shit out of you to prove a point. OP broke the law.. big ******* deal.. The officer was doing his job. I feel sorry for you stupid idiots who have to justify your life because you broke the law and have been caught.. and now you hate the police because of it.. Oh, and FYI to the people who hate family members because "were above the law too", I have 3 speeding tickets so blow me! 10-86 to all the LEO's!

Oh... And BTW... 85% of the time it's an attitude check. Don't act like a prick and chances are you won't get a ticket.

Cops can do **** all they save the world ... that's what they think

brettrb 18

Dumbass. Cops are allowed to use those little turnarounds on highways, they are there for police, not you.

Cops sit on every corner just to find someone to fine that's how they make money nowadays

DeanWnchstr12479 6

Most Cops abuse their power way to much.

kev1029 22

Cops are allowed to make u turns