By Chubs - 29/03/2009 12:32 - Norway

Today, I was playing with my kid cousin outside. It was warm, so I was wearing my new bikini, and felt pretty good about myself. She suddenly turns to me and asks, "How come your tits are so small when you have such a big belly?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 332
You deserved it 11 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your cousin she's got the family genes and won't have any better.

Comments

hootersgirl09 0

Waitt I totally don't believe this . A little kid saying the word, "****" ? Haha I didnt know that word until I was likee... 13 . Fake or not, it is an FML. I mean that's the worst body type to have a big belly and like tiny **** . Well, good luck . xoxo, Kate :]

#4 - Thought the same thing. I'm guessing the OP paraphrased or the little kid heard it somewhere, which wouldn't be suprising. Kids say the darndest things, but if she was really little and actually did say "****" I wouldn't take it personally because it would seem unlikely that she would connect the dots between having big boobs and being fat or know the word "****" and therefore probably picked it up from somewhere. If you're thin and don't actually have a big belly, then don't worry about it and laugh it off. And if you really do have a big belly, again don't worry about it, just start doing some crunches!

pushinglimits_fml 0

eww, that's like the worst combo :P

I'm going to go ahead and assume that as your username is Chubs you have a good sense of humor. I shall also go ahead and assume that as such you could take this in stride. Especially since you seem not to feel that self conscious if you were walking around in a bikini... But yea young kids seem to know a lot of "mature" words these days... and do so love showing off their ever expanding vocab...

You'll find 9 year olds have quite an expansive vocabulary on X-Box Live.

UltimateIdiot911 0

I'm going to say you deserve it. Your life is not ruin because a kid pointed out something obvious. Many kids like to speak their mind and just say things as they see it. Besides, take your cousin's comment as a sign to do some sit ups.

lawl, you were indeed owned by the little kid

That sucks. I have B-cup breasts with a stick out stomach. I hate it.

EllieB123 5

Then fix it...? Duh! Start excercising!

some people need to fix their bodies ....others, their face. jussssss sayin'

some people need to fix their bodies ....others, their face. jussssss sayin'

ayumi_fml 0

I agree with #20, put some clothes on!!

abcdefg22_fml 0

I think everyone needs to chill out and stop (to paraphrase) calling the author fat...