By Jack - 01/02/2009 08:54 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was playing with 3 kids I look after. The middle one has just learned about sex and started chanting that I had done it with the eldest as a joke. We were in the garden and the neighbours heard. Now I am fired, have to leave the house and am being investigated by the police. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 559
You deserved it 3 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whiskeydick 0

Don't just threaten to sue; sue their asses off. I'm going through something similar, except I can't take any legal action against the bitch. So yeah, sue them for defamation of character. Or at least slash their tires, dude.

Pop_and_Pixels 0

I agree on suing. You have grounds to sue for slander.

Comments

:s boa sorte, man! i hope everything get clear...

whiskeydick 0

Don't just threaten to sue; sue their asses off. I'm going through something similar, except I can't take any legal action against the bitch. So yeah, sue them for defamation of character. Or at least slash their tires, dude.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
yaya1213 6

he might not go to prison. but he has to sue the parents and neighbors

HairyPunisher 27

Great job yaya1213 of pointing this out YEARS after OP probably went to prison.

Pop_and_Pixels 0

I agree on suing. You have grounds to sue for slander.

Yes, **** your life indeed for the stupid people around you that actually was convinced enough to fire you and shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q

necomni 0

Oh, my goodness. Please say it ain't so!

That's pretty shit. Stupid little brat. I'd sue the parents or neighbors for spreading the lies (presumable it wasn't you who told everyone).

FlickMyBean 0
mizled 0

WOW. That's horrid. I'd sue for defamation of character. what annnoying little brats...