By Anonymous - 02/04/2013 18:14 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Today, I was playing Draw Something with my girlfriend, when I decided to start a game with some other people. She immediately accused me of "cheating" on her, and still refuses to talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 151
You deserved it 4 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Draw you running away from a crazy person.

Some relationships just weren't meant to be. Especially ones with people so petty.

Comments

heinous966 15

I'm afraid I can draw no conclusions from this FML.

perdix 29

Why do you suddenly feel the need to play with other people? Aren't her drawings good enough for you? Maybe early on, she made detailed elaborate drawings and now that she's got you, she just whips out a few crude stick figures. This could go either way. It's either YDI or "Aw, I'm sorry."

guccimama 2

you still play that? that game is old!!

perdix 29

#30, drawing penises never gets old. You must have played it wrong.

perdix 29

In Draw Something, the second button from the left is an eraser. You can make it huge and in a few quick strokes, you can have a clean slate. Don't you wish you had such a tool in real life?

Imagine how mad she would be if you actually cheated on her

She's quick to the draw now find out what she's guilty of, and tell her no pleading the fifth.

KingCeltic77 18

I didn't know that people actually still played Draw Something.

How did she know you even started a new game? Unless she was watching? This makes no sense to me.

She's looking for a way out. She is probably screwing around behind your back.

I still play "Draw Something". And I still enjoy it. But only a handful of people are ones I know. The rest are random people. Drew an awesome Ozzy!(: Most of the time when I don't feel like drawing I'll leave word clues: "Idol" -White Wedding "Catcher"- in the Rye Baby Got - "Back" One Flew over the Cuckoo's- "Nest" Etc...