By Bookworm - 05/06/2013 17:02 - United Kingdom

Today, I was on the tram, when an elderly couple got on. I stood up to give them room to sit together, but as I stood up, the tram set off and I went flying, knocking the elderly gentleman over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 932
You deserved it 4 390

Same thing different taste

Comments

At least your heart was in the right place. I hope the elderly guy understood and is okay.

Gee, I hope he wasn't wearing armor... That would hurt a lot more and might have even smooshed the poor old guy flat. :P

FML is seriously my autobiography. OP, I'm sure they understood how that could've happened.

Accidents happen. It sucks but unless the man was hurt, you nor him will remember it by the next day...

Danfran_1147 10

At least you were kind enough to give them a seat, not many people are.Hopefully, they noticed what your intents were before harming them!

Make sure he takes his teeth out before you sucker punch him. You know, for good measure.

knoxxx 22

Never give up on doing good deeds, OP. People like you make the world a better place, even if your efforts go awry sometimes.

I lol'd. Seriously though, at least you tried OP. Most people won't even do that these days.

MzZombicidal 36

At least your heart was in the right place. Hopefully he was an understanding gentleman and still appreciated the effort. I also hope neither of you got injured! You're a good soul, OP.

Hopefully no hips were broken, and everything worked itself out. I'm sure they would be understanding once you explain.