By Anonymous - 19/02/2012 11:17 - United States

Today, I was on the subway head bobbing to my favorite track when the guy across from me gets up, punches me in the face and says, "Don't nod at my wife like that." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 967
You deserved it 3 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punch him back. harder. then say "Don't punch me in the face like that"

MrsUresti 8

Omg!!! I hope your ok OP!!! Wth is going on with people nowadays geez!!!!

Comments

robokid777 4

Nodding is not illegal punch him in the face harder

What the hell guys?! Why is everyone reacting as though OP was sitting there headbanging? He was just moving his head a little to the music. Even if he was getting kind of into it... "Ydi... people on here need to learn how to behave in society." What??? God, people on here are insane.

It's stupid to bob your head to music. You end up looking like a parakeet.

Thank you! People that sing or headbang in public are annoying. Though, it doesn't warrant a punch in the nose, perhaps in the future others on the subway would be subjected to you rocking out to One Direction, Justin Beever or whatever crap you think is so awesome you have to make a spectacle out of yourself.

I wonder if he is also jealous of bobble-head toys?

ThatWhiteKid667 0

Im gonna just go off on this hunch and say this is made up... Everyone knows head bobbing leads to lightsaber duels nice try you cheeky bastard

Today, I was on the subway and some guy wearing gay headphones was nodding at my wife. I punched him in the face and said, "Don't nod at my wife like that." Turns out he was just bobbing his head to his music, explaining the headphones. FML.

you cheeky bastard you :P but that sucks. some people are overly paranoid